Tuesday 1 September 2015

new whatsapp status latest


25 new Whatsapp status




1]SI unit of ignorance = “seen”

2]At last got to know how to loose weight in 10 days :Just turn your head right then left and repeat whenever offered any food :) :)

3]People r like music some say the truth and rest,just noise.

4]Chaar bottle Vodka, I can’t afford roz ka.

5]Contributing to entropy since 1994.

6]Galileo:Great mind…Einstein:genius mind…Newton:Extraordinary mind….Bill gates:brilliant mind…..ME:Never Mind.

7]” And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” – Friedrich Nietzsche

8]lazy People Fact #5812672793
You were too lazy to read that number
.
9]Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so near to monday????

10]I like to take road less travelled…..helps

11]To infinity…. and beyond!!!

12]Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my watsapp status….

13]I wish I had google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.


14]I just saved lot of money by lic life insurance ……..By not having any.

15]I m not special, I am just a LIMITED EDITION.

16]There are 3 types of people in the world- vegetarian, non-veterinarian & Tuesday Saturday
  
17]There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you - I Love You

18]Mom's logic: If you go wild and break your legs, do not run to me and cry ..

19]Borrow money from a pessimist- - he doesn't expect it back.

20]Our marriage is like a workshop. I work and my wife shops.


21]You compliment someone for their mustaches, & suddenly she isn't your friend anymore. 

22]Do not be afraid to step on people... Mario made a career from it.

23]Never laugh at your wife's choices... you're one of them ...

24]I just want to die young as late as possible.

25]If you’re talking abt me behind mah back….. go ahead this is the best angle to kiss mah ass!


How to change frnd's Whatsapp profile pic 

1 comment:

  1. I am using Kaspersky anti virus for a few years, and I'd recommend this solution to all of you.

    ReplyDelete